Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby Shower

My sweet sister-in-law, Jennifer Childers, threw us a baby shower open house. She always does such an amazing job putting everything together to make an event feel super special and wonderful. It was just a fun time seeing all our friends and family. My Mom & Aunt Caroline came up from California for the shower (we missed my Aunt Mary, but she got sick and couldn't make it). We are so grateful for everyone coming and we got a lot of awesome stuff for Lilly!
My friend Carolyn Klein made us a diaper cake!
My Aunt Caroline Rouse
A beautiful blanket that our friend Ruth Drennan made.
My funny little niece Sadie, enjoying herself!
My awesome sister-in-law, Jennifer Childers
And I just stole these pics from off my sister-in-laws blog, but my nephews and I just had to get out a little extra energy after the baby shower and we were trying to mimic some awesome dance moves that we saw on the computer - I can say this much, I don't mind making a fool of myself!

1 comment: