Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paperwork Complete!

Paperwork is COMPLETE! We just finished up all our paperwork and we plan to mail our packet to LDSFS on Monday. Now we will do our interviews and a home study. We feel like we are so close now. I can't believe we finished all the paperwork in 3 weeks!
Now that the paperwork is done, we are working on raising money for the adoption costs. We will be having a fundraising garage sale in WA on April 10th. So if anyone has anything that they would like to donate to our sale, please contact us and we will come and pick up the stuff - within a reasonable traveling distance, of course :). Then my brother & sister-in-law (Jamie & Amanda) will be having a fundraising garage sale on April 17th in UT - so if you live in Utah and would like to donate, let me know and I will get my brother your information.
Also, we have already made some really great friends during this process. One of those friends just happens to be adopting as well. They just started the process and are trying to sell blankets to help raise money for their costs. If you would like to take a look at what they are selling, check out their website and buy a cute blanket or two!
We wanted to say a special thank you to my Aunt Mary, she helped look over our birth parent letter and I feel so much better now that she helped with corrections and said it was good to go. We love you and thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving a shout out for our blankets! You didn't have to, but THANK YOU for doing it. I'm so excited that you are getting so close! I'm a bit envious, actually. But we'll get there. :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aunt Mary is quite an editor!

    ReplyDelete