Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby's Room Pictures

I finally got a cord to upload the pictures from our camera to the computer. We are so excited with how the room has turned out. My Mom did all the painting and with the help of my Dad and brother, Christopher - they did the chair rail. Then my brother and sister-in-law, Jen, gave us the crib to use.
We are trudging away on all the paperwork. We have gotten most of it all done, now we need to do the birth parent letter. I don't know why I am stalling with it - I just don't know what to say yet. Well, enjoy the pictures, and of course I couldn't resist adding a picture of our cute puppy, Maggy!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Hannah, this is so exciting. I didn't know about this blog until you put a little thing on Facebook about it. I think that adoption is so special. I wish I could donate with money (we are on the poor starving student status) but I will be praying for you guys for everything to work out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need a proofreader for the birth parent letter. I have plenty of time on my hands for the next couple of weeks and would love to help. Having been a birth parent, I think I even have a tiny bit of insight : )
    Love you - Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice. Hope all goes well from here on out! We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete