Monday, August 2, 2010

First Mini Baby Shower

My coworkers threw me a little baby shower this past Saturday. Any reason to go out to eat really. I did get some really cute things and pretty much everything we need for the bath. It's so cool, you can put it in the sink and give her a bath that way - it's going to be so awesome! We also got some really cute outfits too. I want to put everything on her, I just can't wait to dress her up every day. It actually made it feel kind of like this is really happening. I am going to California this Thursday to go see our birthmom and hang out with her - and also to go to an ultrasound. I am actually just dying inside because I can't wait to get there and see some pictures of our baby and to see our awesome birthmom. More pics next week, can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Baby showers are awesome! I still need to send your gift from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It is really fun dressing little girls :)

    ReplyDelete