Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We are so excited for this upcoming year and all of our hopes and dreams coming true. We have wanted to have a family for so long and it's finally happening. In past anniversaries, there was always a bit of sadness and the feeling of being a failure. I know it was wrong to feel that way, but every year that passed was a reminder of what we hadn't been able to have - but this year we are so full of hope and joy! I always tell Brandon, "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." And I imagine that is what being a parent will feel like, as well. Also - just a little tidbit of information, less than 100 days left in the pregnancy starting tomorrow!!! Check out our little pregnancy/adoption tickers on the bottom of this page, we have a countdown!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I don't think it's wrong to feel the way you felt. It's a justified feeling. But I'm so very glad you won't have to feel that way and that you'll have a little munchkin to spoil and love.

    ReplyDelete