Friday, November 2, 2012

Lilly's First BIG Win

For Halloween, our apartment complex was having a coloring contest.  I really didn't think Lilly would win, but thought she would enjoy coloring.  We went and got our paper from the office and she started coloring immediately.  I know I've posted some of these pics earlier, but within 10 minutes she was covered in ink and her paper was completely covered as well.  I took her back to the office and showed them the result of their "coloring contest."  All the people there were laughing and taking pictures.  I think the whole mess helped her win the big prize, because just after Halloween we got a knock on the door and she was the BIG WINNER!  haha.  She won a $5 gift card to McDonald's.  Maybe we should enter her in more contests and see what happens...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment