Saturday, October 27, 2012

Visit to Richland

We needed to get some stuff out of our storage unit that we have in Richland and we wanted to see my brother and his family too, so we made a quick day trip down there.  While we were down there we went to my bestest friends house, Katie.  In pure best-friend-fashion, she baked us some of her amazing cookies and we enjoyed a couple hours chatting and Lilly played with her adorable son, Jimmy.  I also got a little work done and stripped some wallpaper in one of her bedrooms for her.  Now we are planning a fun work weekend and will be redoing her bedroom, I'm so excited!
We brought my niece her birthday card and Lilly went completely nuts spending time with her cousins.  I just couldn't resist posting pretty much all the pictures of them playing.  Lilly immediately walked into my brother's house and made her way up to Sadie's room and started playing.  She loves spending time with her cousins, and Sadie is especially sweet to her.  I can't even express how much I love watching them play.  They chased each other all around the house and we could hear laughter and squeals as they all played.
 


 (This is the funniest one *above*, we were all back in the family room and the kids were all hiding.  So Lilly just comes strutting in like, "hey, where did they all go?")

2 comments:

  1. I love that I totally made the blog!! WOO HOO!!! And I guess my pic isn't THAT bad. You look great, with your fancy Spokane look ^_^. You look great!!! All bright and shiny, like a new penny ^_^. I can't believe how tall Sadie is now too! Holy cow....her pictures with Lilly are so cute!!! I always wished I had a cousin I could be crazy with. *sigh I'll be ok though, I have a best friend I can do that with toO! I think you'd like her... ^_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun pics...I hope you know you guys are welcome to come hang out ANYTIME :)

    ReplyDelete