Wednesday, August 3, 2011

9 Months Old

I can't believe that little Lilly is now 9 months old. She went to the doctor today and weighed exactly 18 pounds and was 27 inches long. She is starting to really want to walk and is all over the place. She has even mastered going up the stairs. I was changing her into her pajamas, when all of the sudden she decides to just crawl at top speed to the end of the hall like she knew where she needed to go. She stood up and looked out the front window, then plopped on her bum and started crawling up the stairs. She was just so determined, it was really cute. We are loving every second with her and the BEST news of all, I am quitting my job. This friday will be my last day. I have worked for the Benton County Treasurer's Office for 5 years now, but every second away from Lilly has been torture. I can't wait to be with her every day. And I am also going back to school and studying Graphic Design at WSU Tri-Cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment