Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Blankets

My good friend, Katie, has been trying to help us as much as she can with our adoption. Well, her sister-in-law heard that we were trying to raise money and made us some beautiful baby blankets to sell for our adoption. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives that want to help us with our journey. It's overwhelming how generous people can be, and even those that don't even know us!
If you want to take a look at the baby blankets, click the link to the left under Special Blog Pages titled "Buy A Baby Blanket". If you want to buy one, just leave a comment and let us know which one you want (or send us an e-mail at brandonandhannah@hotmail.com). Thanks again to all that have given us their support. We are very anxious for our home evaluation on Thursday and we feel your love and prayers for us. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, those blankets are just darling! It's so awesome that you have such a great supportive family. Your sister-in-law is very talented! I wish you the very best in your fundraising efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of stuff for you to pick up for your garage sale. Let me know when you want to come. Also, so sorry we haven't rescheduled for dinner. It's been crazy since we talked and we haven't had time to socialize:) The girls and I are going out of town this weekend through next weekend and March is looking pretty busy, but hopefully in April we can get together. How did the home visit go? I'm sure you passed with flying colors. OK...I'll stop my novel now:) Just wanted to update you a little bit and let you know we have stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey - We can pick it up anytime! Give me a call or something when you get back into town and we'll figure something out. Have fun on your vacation & we'll talk when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the giant blanket! It's mine! Payment plan? I'm seeing you at lunch, so i'll call divies then!

    ReplyDelete